Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Like Big Beads and I Can Not Lie!

Well it has been over 2 months since I last wrote in this blog. With the last post ironically about flight and then I guess I did just that at least with my blog postings... flew away. We shall see if I can land now. I have placed my kiddies in their respective schools and the computer is mine all mine....ha, ha, ha!

Enough of that! As the title says I like big beads lately. (Cue the SirMixALot music) I like it when there is just so much surface to cover and play around with. They make a "statement." I like a good chunk of a bead in my hand. I have been forming them over wooden beads as well as have them be fully polymer clay.



Blue Barrel Bead Necklace, Faux Leather Beads Necklace, Black Daisy Necklace

1 comment:

  1. I like big too. My earrings always seemed bigger than most.

    ReplyDelete